Thursday, July 24, 2008

To Grandmothers House We Go!

This weekend is going to be very exciting. Little "C" will get to see his grandma and grandpa on his daddy's side for the first time! When he was born, his grandma had to have neck surgery around the same time and was not allowed to travel for several months and of course with a new baby we weren't exactly in the best position to drive 7 hours to Florida with a newborn. So now he is 7 months and is getting to see them this weekend. They just sold their house and moved 2 hours from us. So it's very exciting for all of us.

I am a little nervous, to be honest. I haven't seen them in a while and I don't know how "involved" they want to be with the baby... i e. Telling us what we are doing wrong or need to do better. ... you know how parent's are right? My mom does that a lot but once I explain why I do something she's like "oh I didn't know that, okay." I don't mind input... I just want it to be a good experience... especially for little "C". So if you think about it... drop a little prayer in God's ear this weekend for us. I hope I am just nervous over nothing, it's going to be hard to get him down for naps and night time because he is in a new place but other than that he should be happy.

Time to start packing, oh and I'll be reading more of my book on the way so I'm sure I'll have some updates on that soon too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...