Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Teething Bites

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHHH

There it is ... one word to describe the day.

I hate teething! My little boy has been teething since about 4 months - he is now almost seven months and it seems it has only gotten worse. Screaming... and screaming, and screaming. Screaming when I put him down, screaming when I pick him up. He has little scabs on his ears where he has scratched them from the pain. I know he's miserable but could he not be as vocal about it? I'm just at my wits end. I finally plopped him in the crib and walked out..... wait..... silence.... no screaming... no wimpering.... just silence. He must have tuckered himself out. I want to go check on him but I just want to enjoy the sound of silence for one more moment.............. sigh.

........wimper...... wimper.....

here we go again...

1 comment:

Sara said...

eek! that so stinks! cute title... your creative brain is still functioning despite being bombarded by baby cries.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...