Sunday, October 5, 2008

Post Scriptum

Yep that's what P.S. stands for. Do you ever wonder about random stuff like that? Post Scriptum (Latin: Post Script; an additional message after the main body of text in correspondence).

Seems like forever since I've blogged. Things are good, just going with the crazy flow as usual. I just finished watching P.S. I love you. A movie that has been on my list of movies to see for a while. It was sad, funny and inspiring. Love movies like that. And who couldn't love some gruff and lewd irish humor. Isn't it funny how crude humor is so much more palatable when it is being spoken with a thick irish accent? You just expect irish people to be loud, funny, lovable, a little rough around the edges, and people that love their beer. I know it's a little stereotypical.. but that's the person I picture when I think "irish." They actually traveled to Ireland for part of the movie. Some of the shots were so beautiful. I've always wanted to visit. I am part Irish (don't really know how much) and ever since I've known that I wanted to go there and visit. Anyway... loved the movie.

Lately I can't really explain it or why I'm feeling this way but... I'm feeling more like myself. I met a new person and held a wonderfully interesting conversation and felt intellectually stimulated. Normally I would be really shy... but I wasn't. I was completely comfortable in my own skin. It's like all of a sudden "I'm back"? Whatever that means. I don't care how it happened but I'm here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...