Friday, September 26, 2008

Quotes

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.
Cecil Beaton


I love this quote. It always challenges me... to be bigger than I really believe I am. I love quotes in general. As a kid I would sit and read through quote books. It's just amazing how a sentence - usually one line long, can inspire and change the way you think. Some people can't accomplish that with a whole article or novel.


Here are some other great quotes:
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Albert Einstiein

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
albert einstein

"Great dreams... never even get out of the box. It takes an uncommon amount of guts to put your dreams on the line, to hold them up and say, "How good or how bad am I?" That's where courage comes in."
Erma Bombeck



Don't be afraid to be yourself... and if you are... do it anyway... and you just might find that people like you... that you can succeed and that God is on your side. He doesn't hesitate to send little miracles your way everyday...

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.
M. C. Escher

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...