Friday, August 8, 2008

Wii Fit Woohoo!

Okay so we've had the Wii Fit for about a month now. We played around with it for the first week or so and did all the games and some of the exercises :) So this past two weeks I have been trying to be really serious about working out more and have done 30 minutes every other day or every two days so 2 to 3 times a week :) Good start right? Well I have lost 4 lbs so far and have had two people tell me that I look like I am loosing weight in the past day! So needless to say I am very encouraged! It's nice to know that you are exercising and trying to be healthy but when other people notice it makes all the difference.

I am still far from my goal but am only about 2 lbs. away from loosing all the baby weight then I just have to get rid of the pre-baby weight! Okay no more talk about this weight junk... I just had to brag on my Wii Fit!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

P.S. Even though I don't like talking about weight... I'll still keep you updated on my progress with the Wii Fit.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay! Good Girl! I'm so proud of you! I've lost some weight finally too. (I was holding steady there for a while) Keep up the momentum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...