Friday, August 15, 2008

The next step in self exposure :)

I have been debating on sharing about the first few months of being a new mom. I went through a lot of emotions and they seemed to go to opposite of extremes all the time. I had a lot of spiritual warfare going on, which I didn't realize until much later. I think I've decided to blog about it in hopes that it might help someone else not feel so alone. It was only after I confided in my husband about the whole experience was the cloud lifted. So I think I need to just let it out no matter how it might make me look or feel. So that will be coming soon. I have to prepare myself and take some time writing and rewriting to make sure it all comes out how it is supposed to.

Besides that rolling around in my brain. I am also working on a marketing plan for the family biz. I'm actually enjoying it. It's really bringing back all of my college training in my business minor. I'm surprised at how much I remember. College now just seems like a haze of papers, projects, exams, lack of sleep, and 30 minute drives to class. But I guess it did something for me :)

As far as baby "C" he is as cute as ever and has finally found his consonants in the past month. Da da is in full force. I see more and more of his personality everyday. I think I am in a "honeymoon" period. We have a schedule, teething has been gone for a little while (I can't wait it's return), He is very happy playing on the floor with toys while sitting up and rarely cries when I walk out of the room to check on lunch, clothes etc., seems to be better about taking naps that are not in his crib again, and is responding to training with the word "no". Yay!!! Being a mom feels like a piece of cake right now. (Which is probably the first time since he was born). I know ... I know... just wait until he starts crawling. But hey I can still have hope and faith that he will be an angel from now until forever right?

I love being little "c's" mommy and I hope he love's being G mommy's baby :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so curious now! Bring it on.

Just His Best said...

I too wish I would've written more of the emotions I've felt as I've had each child. I think some part of me disconnects and starts up again around 6 months each time. I'm not sure, but I think that's why I cling to their birth stories so much- they are such positive memories and seem to be the one big kick that gets me through the postpartum times. I look forward to all you have to share...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...