Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pitchin' the Plan

Okay so I have been super super busy and have neglected my blog :(. I've been sleeping, breathing, and eating this whole marketing plan. But now all that is finally over... well the hard part anyway. I constructed a twelve page marketing plan equipped with graphs and charts as well as a powerpoint when I presented to our "investors." I know its a family biz but if you aren't serious then why are you even doing it? So I got in full business attire and pitched my plan. And they loved it :)

I was just happy to get it over with so I could finally sleep!! I would wake up to feed Corben and I would fall asleep thinking of market segments, product placement blah blah blah.

So the next step is implementation!! We are planning billboards for January and in the meantime we are going to get uniforms, brochures, signs, etc all in the works. I'm excited. I really think the marketing campaign is going to really give us the edge we need.....

oh and just so I can brag a little here is the paragraph describing the marketing slogan....

American Standard’s message for its marketing campaign will center on confidence. American Standard inspectors are trained professionals so the customer can have confidence in the quality of work. CSM’s will guide you through the whole process so the customer can have confidence in the ease of use of the service. Because of this the customer can have confidence in their home – their new home purchase or the home they are trying to sell. Therefore the new tagline behind our marketing campaign is “Confidence in us. Confidence in your home.” This statement presents the two concepts equal to each other; therefore, showing the customer that when you put your confidence in us, you can have confidence in your home as well.

It's sooo beautiful!!!! Oh I get chills every time I read it. Okay enough bragging. I just can't help it... blood, sweat, and tears went into that thing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...