Friday, June 4, 2010

Your dream kitchen... only smaller.


Childhood is just not complete without a play-kitchen, am I right?

I have been thinking about getting one for Corben ever since he had such a great time "making pizza" with his friend Ella at the Children's museum. As I was debating about which kind to buy I came across these amazing ones that people have created from nightstands or old cabinets!!! I am sooo in! So the search begins for an old nightstand via craigslist or a yard sale.

Pictured above is my favorite one so far from the ikea hacker blog. You can see the post about it here.

There is a whole flickr group dedicated to it too... check it out here.
They are amazing! aah to be a kid again... washing the dishes would not take nearly as long!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...