Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"In the craziness, I see genius."



I've talked about how much I admire Albert Einstein. His genius was unique. He saw the beauty in creativity and that makes me love him so much more. It wouldn't be right if I didn't mention my love of another genius.

He has a similar love of creativity and creative people. He loved them so much he wanted to make products just for them. That's right - Steve Jobs. The man that started it all. The title quote was Jobs talking about how creative people can be a little odd, different and even seem a little crazy sometimes but those are the people he loves. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, huh? He loves me... he really loves me. :)

You have to admit he was a handsome guy back in the day right? What can I say, I have a thing for geniuses :) I guess that's a huge compliment to my hubby. Love ya!

Love the commencement speech he gave back in 2005. Funny seeing as he never graduated college.
Check it out below... It's 15 minutes but sooo worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...