Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Minty Fresh!

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Chad found this website through a friend and so far I am extremely impressed with it. Believe me, I am the free spirit in the relationship so spreadsheets and financial blah is not my favorite. But this website is totally free and will alert you when your bank account is low, you've went over your budget on a certain category etc. How cool is that? It even breaks down your monthly spending with pie charts (now I am a visual person!) I love it... and the best part - totally free! It tracks everything automatically. No need to calculate your receipts to figure out what you spent in each budget category... it does it for you and you can see automatically where your money is going and if you spent too much on shopping this month! Oops!

www.mint.com

Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Not to mention their logo is pretty snazzy too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...