Friday, January 30, 2009

The death of a life's work


Okay I don't know where to start so here is the past two weeks in a nutshell

Work computer crashes... a few days later... my home computer's hard drive dies... I lose my life's work... I mourn losing my life's work... I get the flu... I sleep an entire day and barely move...well only enough to munch some toast...

Lord I need some grace and a good day! I'm hoping my friends tea party will give me some fun and recharging.

Maybe this is my chance to be free of my past work and start fresh with design. Be different, edgy, exciting in my creativity. I have to put a positive spin on this! It's just too sad to think about it any other way...

1 comment:

Sara said...

So, so sorry sweet friend! You've got a great and inspiring attitude.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...