Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve's Eve

That one could just go on forever right?

So in the tradition of my other fellow bloggers... A cup of cold water, and sterling and topaz. (Had to throw some link love your way).

I am going to post my christmas letter here. Well really it's the christmas letter I would have sent out. Okay, I'm not very good at the whole mail thing. Email I can do... but snail mail... not my niche. Those of you that have received thank you cards from me months later know this too well. Hey they got there didn't they... took me a while but I did it. This is one of the many areas of my life I am working on. I know the power of a handwritten note or thank you note so I am trying to make them more of a priority. Anyway! Little steps first... this year I did our first Christmas cards! Yay! They are really cute and have Corben's pic on it. I was so proud that I got those ordered and sent out. Okay... maybe just a few days before christmas but they are gone! Grace people... Grace. So next year the goal is to get the christmas tree up on Thanksgiving, Take picture soon after, order cards and have them out by the end of the first week of December with a christmas letter.

This year I got the cards out but no letter. So the people that follow my blog can feel extra special because they are some of the few people that will see my christmas letter this year. I will post after Corben goes to sleep this evening.

So I know New Year's is right around the corner and I've been thinking about some of the things I want to change about my life. Not just because it's new years but because it is just part of my personality. I think it always a good thing to sit back and evaluate yourself, ask God to evaluate you and to even go so far as to write down some of the things you want to improve. So that will be another post soon but you already got a little taste. You guessed it - being timely with thank you notes, invites etc. is definitely one of those things!

Got to go love on my baby ~ stick around... my christmas letter is coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...