Sunday, June 29, 2008

My own worst enemy

So do you ever set yourself up to fail? I feel like its my other part time job besides being a graphic designer/mom/wife.... I put too much on my plate and try to over achieve and end up letting myself down in the process and possibly letting someone else down. Then I spend the rest of the day beating myself up about it. Thank God for grace. It surprising how little I have for myself sometimes though. Is there any one else out there that gives themselves such a hard time?

It has taken and long time but I am slowly getting better... well... until I had my son and now I feel like I've had a lapse!! I'm going to get back on track though. Anyway... since realizing that I do this to myself I try to be so gracious with other peoples time. I know time is a sweet commodity and in this crazy, fast-paced, hustle and bustle world we live in it's hard to find a minute sometimes. I dread going into a weekend when I know we have more than one thing planned each day. It just tends to fall apart and nothing goes as planned. But all you can do is pick yourself back up and keep trying to keep it all together. Hey if I was perfect I would not need God. That brings me so much peace. At least my short comings can come to some good. My father has so much grace for me, I am so blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...