Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dr. Appt update

It's been so crazy around here. I have at least 5 posts I need to do!

Had another Dr. appointment Monday. Everything is going well. They did another ultrasound and he's supposedly already 6 lbs 14 oz! He doesn't need to get much bigger! The Tech even switched over to the 4-D to try to get a look at the face. I was so excited! But of course my little stinker didn't want to move his hand! So all I got to see was the eyes and nose. But it was beautiful!

I'm really excited to see him soon. My baby shower is this weekend and I am so excited to have some time to relax and enjoy my friend's company!

It seems like all my days are running together already! More Dr.'s appointments, trying to make playdates before the baby comes, organizing everything Corben and I will need once I go in the hospital, and getting the house in order. The list just keeps going! I feel like it's taking forever to get here but yet coming so fast at the same time!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I feel ya! I've already go the, feels-like-it's-still-a-long-way-off, but-yet-right-around-the-corner thing goin' on. It's far away enough for me to not think about it a lot, but when I do think about how I'm over half-way there, I start getting nervous.
I think of you a lot and I can't wait for the call or email to say he's here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...