Saturday, November 15, 2008

So did you miss me?

Hello All

We have internet!! woo hoo!

For those of you that may not know. We have been moving this past week so it's been a little crazy around here. We now have a back yard and plenty of space for Corben to run (well for now crawl) around. They couldn't get internet on over here until today so we have been going through withdrawal! It was kinda nice though. I feel like we talked more because we didn't have it.

Moving was a very quick decision and we had to backwards move because of Chad's schedule. We moved the big stuff and now we are slowly moving over the little stuff. I still have about 1/2 of our apartment to pack. It's taking me a while because Chad is working all the time (which is great, don't get me wrong!)and I have to keep baby out of everything while I pack. I am not moving again until I can pay someone to move me! It is so worth it! Especially when you have a little one that is at that perfect getting-into-everything stage. We're making it work and hopefully we will be out of there completely in the next few days and then I will just have to clean everything.

I know it will all be worth it in the end but I am just so exhausted and I never want to see another brown box again!

I do love our new place though. Still a great location - close to I-20 and the park.
Now we can actually fit people into our house! We can actually invite people over to hang out at our place! I really missed that. I love being a hostess! First order of business is Corben's Birthday Party! I'm so excited... I think we are going to do a car theme. I've got the invitations designed already... "BEEP BEEP, Corben is turning 1!"

I'm sure I will discuss the party plans as I get them together. So much to do and so little time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...