Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm in love!

I talked Chad into letting me order a Milkies Milk Saver! It came in the mail yesterday and I could not wait to use it. My friend Sara sent me the link to their site months ago and I could not get over how ingenious it is.

It collects your milk while you nurse on the other side. So no more wasted milk! It so disappointing to fill up disposable nursing pads when you could be storing that precious liquid!!

I am just so impressed with how easy it is. Who has time to plug yourself up to a pump? I've gotten about an ounce to 2 ounces when I use it. So I could get about a bottle a day potentially. And it's virtually no effort! If you want to know more about it, check out their site - www.mymilkies.com.

Had to share! When I have more time (haha!) I'll get my birth story up. But until then, it will probably just be short random thoughts and rants from all the craziness of moving etc.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yea! I was just thinking about those a couple of days ago and wondering if they were worth getting. I will definitely have to get some of those for me. It IS such a shame to waste that leakage into a breast pad. Thanks for testing them out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...