Monday, August 10, 2009

Preggo update week 37

I just got back from my midwife appointment.

Everything looks great. Blood pressure, weight etc.
I am measuring 40 cm at 37 weeks though! I'm just hoping that the baby was in a weird position or something instead of being really big or having a complication. She scheduled another ultrasound for next week to make sure everything was still okay. I'm trying not to worry about it. Maybe it just means that the due date is off and I should be having the baby soon (crossing my fingers).

She didn't check me. She said that she usually doesn't until 38 - 39 weeks unless I just want her too. So I decided to just wait. It doesn't really mean anything anyway. I could be dilated the same for 3 weeks before I go into labor. So we'll just wait and see.

I've had about 3 or 4 contractions today. So my body is getting ready.

I'm doing my 2 cups of raspberry tea a day and trying to make sure I keep walking (even though I feel huge) to keep my stamina up and to help the baby get into position.

I just finished my new nursing cover and I love it. I tried a different pattern this time and added a little terry cloth pocket to the underside. I think I'm going to make some cloth teething rings now. It looks so easy I just have to try it. Here's the tutorial if you want to take a look.

Keep us in your prayers as we await the delivery of a healthy baby boy!

1 comment:

Just His Best said...

Whoo-hoo! This is exciting! Hang in there!!! Isn't it amazing how the Lord makes of so sick and tired of being pregnant so that we're actually looking forward to labor???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...