Friday, August 21, 2009

Preggo update 3,452... just kidding.

Another appt. today. At this rate I'll be going everyday soon, at least it seems like.

I finally have some hard data, more for Chad's sake than anything else. He freaked out when he found out that the midwife doesn't really check me until closer to the birth. He needs numbers, hard evidence. Which most of us that have had children know that dilation doesn't really mean a thing. But I guess it's nice to know my body is somewhat preparing.

So I'm 2-3 cm dilated and she wants to see me again on Monday. So I don't know if she has a hunch that I'm going to go soon or what. Today would be awesome. Chad is off today and tomorrow morning. That would be soo convenient but who knows. Baby will come when he's ready.

That's all I have for you for now! Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Sara said...

sure thing! In His time, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...