Thursday, April 2, 2009

Preggo update week 19

Hello Everybody!
I'm almost half way there. Can you believe it? I'm feeling lots of stretching lately so I'm assuming that's the baby making some room in there. I have my ultrasound next Tuesday. So when we find out I'm sure I'll post here ASAP.

We tried to call everybody the first pregnancy and we were on the phone all day! So we're going to try to be a little more efficient this time.

I'm feeling pretty good overall. My nausea came back for a few days during my second trimester which was really strange but I haven't seen any signs of it lately. I'm starting to want healthier food again. I would have to make myself eat a banana or a veggie. I just wanted bread or chocolate milk etc. Not really healthy stuff. Which is a big difference from Corben. I wanted fruit and milk... I would eat a whole quarter watermelon in one sitting. Yum... that does actually sound pretty good right now :) Publix here I come. So I'm happy I'm getting some healthy cravings. I always feel so guilty if I don't eat well.

I do still have that deep craving for McDonald's sweet tea. This was a tradition when Sara and I were pregnant last time. I can't be out and about without getting one. And for a buck who can resist?

I think it would be fun to do a poll on who thinks it is a boy or a girl. So following in Micah and Melissa blog's footsteps I'm going to do my first poll. Who, by-the-way just had a beautiful little boy a few weeks ago. Little Paul is adorable! Anyway, come on and take the poll! I want to see what you guys think. I'm biting my nails in anticipation.

NOte to self: Kicking the habit of biting my nails needs to go on my 101 list!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe you are almost halfway there! Time really does fly! Especially the last couple weeks, they have seemed like one long blurry day for me. haha!

I have been convinced you're having a girl since day one! We'll see if I'm right! :-)

Just His Best said...

I definitely think it's a girl, but maybe that's because I'm convinced I'm having a girl. Keep us posted!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...